When you register and use our website and our services, you are giving your consent for the processing of your personal data. "Personal data" refers to information related to you or another identified or identifiable individual.
When registering to TITANPush for an account:
Users browsing sites that use TITANPush script:
Web Push and Tracking information: web push endpoint and keys (used to send web push notifications - cannot be used to personally identify a user) and time information for when each push has been seen, clicked or closed.
Please note that our clients' may send custom data for their users.
TITANPush requires that client's pages and any custom information sent cannot be used to personally identify a user.
TITANPush can process your personal data for the following purposes (one or more purposes can be applied simultaneously)
- We use your personal data to help you access your information efficiently after logging in and providing personalized content and information.
- We can use your personal information to develop and manage our website, services, customer service, sales and marketing.
- We can use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other notices related to our services and to contact you for purposes related to customer service.
TITANPush does not sell, rent, rent or disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise indicated below.
- We may share your personal information if we have your consent to do so.
- We may be required by law to disclose your personal information to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries in which we operate. We may also disclose and process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend the legitimate interests of TITANPush, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
- If we decide to sell, buy, merge or reorganize our business in certain countries, this may imply that we disclose personal information to potential or current buyers and their advisors, or that we receive personal information from sellers and their advisors. By using this site, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any purchaser of TITANPush may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
TITANPush services are intended for general audiences. TITANPush does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without the consent of their parents or guardians. In the event that we know that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete the above information as soon as possible.
TITANPush takes reasonable measures to maintain the personal data we possess and to eliminate incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
We recommend that you access your personal information through your account from time to time to ensure they are up to date.
Cookies are fragments of text that can be sent and saved by your web browser when you access our website; your web browser stores these cookies in a manner associated with each website you visit; You can see your cookies through the settings of your browser.
You have the right to know what personal information we have collected. You have the right to delete or update incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or obsolete personal information. You have the right to request that we stop processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes or for other compelling legal reasons.
In accordance with Law No. 25,326 on the Protection of Personal Data, Users have the right to exercise the right to access them free of charge at intervals of not less than six months, unless they demonstrate a legitimate interest to that effect as established in article 14, subsection 3 of law 25,326. Likewise, you may exercise the rights of rectification and deletion.
If you wish to exercise some of your rights, you may do so by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating your full name, the right you wish to exercise and attaching a copy of your identity document.
The requests to delete Personal Data will be subject to any legal and ethical obligation to inform or complete documents or documentary retention obligations imposed on us.
We inform you that the PUBLIC INFORMATION AGENCY, Control Body of Law No. 25.326, has the power to deal with complaints and claims that are filed in relation to the breach of the rules on protection of personal data.